Structural engineer, project manager
- Leadership and autonomy
- Decision-making ability and collaborative spirit required to listen and advise your clients
- In-depth knowledge of current standards for the calculation and design of concrete and steel structures
- Mastery of analysis and calculation software in the field of structures
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering (structural specialization)
- Master’s degree in structure is an asset
- Hold a stamp and full practice rights from the ‘Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec’ (member) for at least 3 years
- 5 years of experience in the design of building structures of various types and sizes with the standards in effect in Quebec
- Experience as a project manager
Ability to function in French, spoken and written; English is an asset.
In a context of expansion, we are looking for an experienced engineer to join the current team. Here is a new professional challenge for you.
Reporting to management, your responsibilities are primarily:
- Lead the project process from the planning of preliminary designs to the delivery of each built project
- Lead and guide the design team (engineers and technicians) dedicated to each project in terms of the perfect quality of the technical aspect of the project as well as in terms of budgets, schedules and delivery of deliverables
- Lead, verify, proceed, or participate as appropriate in required engineering calculations, solutions to various challenges and difficulties, plans and specifications, report writing, expert opinions, or other related tasks.
The company offers the possibility of flexible schedules, directors and project managers can adjust their schedules to the reality of the demands and deadlines of their projects
Possibility of telecommuting 2 to 3 days a week
We offer very competitive salaries. The salary is to be negotiated according to the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
Your involvement and contribution to our growing company is welcome and it is up to you to make your place and participate in the growth of the company, your profession and your career.
* Only selected candidates will be contacted.